IDEAL FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
Stay active with the menstrual cup. Whether you’re traveling, swimming or hitting the gym, the cup gives you the freedom and flexibility to do what you want without the worry of leaks. Stay confident and comfortable all month long. Never use a lubricant to insert the cup. The ingredients in lubricants can damage the silicone, so we suggest using only water as a lubricant.
No more monthly stash of disposable tampons and pads, just one reusable cup and you’re all set. Better for you and the planet. The cup is an annual purchase that eliminates monthly waste and encourages a positive eco-footprint.
QUALITY IS EVERYTHING
What you use to care for your period matters. The cup is manufactured free of plastics, BPA and dyes. Due to its composition, The cup will not dry out the vaginal canal or leave trace residue.
BEST IN CLASS
As an industry leader for over 15 years, the cup is committed to offering a better period of experience, creating products designed with health and comfort in mind. Cleared for marketing by the US FDA, Health Canada, Australia TGA, and Mexico COFEPRIS, The Cup is sold in 21 countries worldwide.
- Before handling the Comfy Cup, make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean.
- Sterilize the Comfy Cup before the first insertion.
- Pinch the Cup with your fingers using the finger indent.
- Fold the Cup in half and insert.
- The proper position of the Cup is lower than a tampon.
Small Or Large
Comfy Cup Size
- The Small Comfy Cup is best for light to normal flow.
- The Large Comfy Cup is best for a heavy flow.
- It is recommended that you buy both sizes if your flow fluctuates.